Fish crusted with Parmesan and herbs на русском
The essential seafood cookbook (page 120). The recipe is reprinted with kind permission of Murdock books.
1. Mix the breadcrumbs, dill, parsley, Parmesan and almonds with a large knife on a cutting board.
2. Lightly dust fish fillets with seasoned flour.
3. Dip into a beaten egg whisked with 1 tablespoon of milk, then coat with a breadcrumb mixture. Press on firmly.
4. Heat a spoonful of olive oil in a frying pan, add the fish and cook over medium heat on both sides until golden and cooked.
5. Top with guacamole, or serve with tartare sauce. (optional)
As a variation of this recipe I did little fish cocktail snacks, topping them with a slice of roasted red pepper and an olive.